This Eastside, Kirkland Tutoring Center provides additional learning opportunities for students in pre-kindergarten through high school. We give students the academic edge to become more competitive and personally fulfilled. We provide one-on-one skill-focused tutoring; test prep for school classes and all standardized tests; educational consulting; student monitoring and academic and career planning.
- Improve student achievement in reading, writing, and mathematics, through one-on-one tutoring.
- Provide individualized and personalized instructional programs so students can work at their own skill level pace.
- Motivate students to excel through developing individual goals and benchmarks.
- Add depth and enrichment to student learning to strive beyond grade level.
- Help with home-to-school communication to facilitate academic success.
- Provide flexible scheduling for parents so that students can attend during business hours, evenings and weekends.
- Help parents understand the status of their child’s learning.
- Facilitate additional learning opportunities through tutoring to help students find more success.
- Provide independent study tutored courses for additional high school credits.
- Provide motivational, caring atmosphere for learning.
- If you need a hand …. We have 2!
- Executive director , Jan Link has 40+ years of experience as a teacher, curriculum director, elementary and secondary principal. She also directed summer school programs for 10+ years and took a school to year round learning.
- A strong belief in education and know that all children can learn.
- Highly trained and certified teachers whom are experts in specific skill areas.
- One-on-one tutoring instruction.
- Individualized educational consulting providing skilled help to assist students through elementary, junior high, high school, and into college.
- Weekly monitoring and coaching of students for academic support.
- Convenient location for Kirkland, Redmond, Bellevue, Bothell, Woodinville, Mercer Island, and Issaquah.
- Affordable rates.
- Flexible – ability to grow and change with peoples’ needs and desires.
- We work with students, parents, teachers and counselors to better understand the student. Through understanding, we are able to help.